Wednesday, 16 January 2013

How To Unlock Iphone Passcode | How to: Unlock Your iPhone When You Forgot Your Passcode

Movie inspired by John Schnieder for repeatedly locking and changing the passcode on my iPod. Thanks John! Okay, so I used an iPod Touch. Sue me! It’s the same thing, I promise you. So, you forgot your iPod Touch passcode, eh? Or maybe your stupid friend thought it would be funny to lock you out of it, but forgot the passcode? Now you don’t know what to do, do you? Don’t waste your time at the apple store, you can do it right at home! Another on of AwesomeStudios’s How To vidoes, How To Unlock Your iPod Touch When You Forgot The Passcode. iPhone and iPod Touch are products created and sold by Apple Corporation. I do not own any rights to any iPod or Apple products, nor do I own iTunes. This video has been made for educational purposes only.



Tags:forgot, iPhone, Passcode, unlock

0 comments:

Post a Comment